Organic Pest Control Prevention Tips
Remove Unwanted Pests & Critters Safely
How to Prevent Unwanted Pests
Pest prevention is the first step in pest control. Below are just a few ways that your home and business can avoid pest infestations and the potential health and property threats that pests and rodents can pose.
Small steps make a big difference in pest prevention and sustaining an effective pest management plan. Here are a few tips we recommend to help prevent pest, rodent or insect infestations in your home.
- Repair leaking faucets, water pipes, and a/c units
- Eliminate moisture problems
- Divert water from foundation
- Keep gutters and down-spouts clean
- Remove excessive plant material from around the building foundation
- Get rid of standing water on roof
- Keep all vents clear and open
- Seal entry points around water and utility lines or pipes
Organic and Standard Services Available!
We Work The “Bugs” Out Of Your Life… Naturally!
We're staffed by entomologists, urban pest managers and experienced technicians.
American Pest Control proudly serves the following areas in Michigan: Metro Detroit, Oakland County, Macomb, Saint Clair, Sterling Heights, Livonia, Southfield, Farmington Hills, Troy, Rochester, Birmingham, Royal Oak, Lake Orion, Oxford, Bloomfield, and more.
Troy, MI 48083